Top 5 Sources of Monounsaturated Fat
Top 5 sources of monounsaturated fat:
1. Extra-virgin olive oil 20 grams per ounce
2. Canola oil 16 grams per ounce
3. Pecans 12 grams per ounce
4. Almonds 10 grams per ounce
5. Cashews 8 grams per ounce
Research shows men who eat more monounsaturated fat have higher testosterone levels which is great for gaining muscle.
A monounsaturated fat molecule is liquid at body temperature and allows LDL cholesterol to pass more easily into your liver and out of your body. That is good news for you cos it reduces your heart-disease risk.