VW Golf R GTI Points To The Future
- The VW Golf R Gti is a one-off hot hatch from VW and debuted at the 2006 SEMA Show in Las Vegas on October 31.
- Volkswagen currently has no plan to put it into production.
- R badge connects to the Golf R32
The specs and the gear :-
- 375 bhp on 93 octane pump gas
- 400 bhp on 100-octane race fuel
- 340 lb ft of torque
- 0 to 60-mph 4.8 s
- Garett turbo boost set at 21 psi
- Recaro Pole Position sports seats
- carbon fiber body panels
- Michelin Pilot Sport Cup 265/30-19